Sunday, December 2, 2007

Rubric. Evaluation.

Rubric.

Surface features: Great. I have know mastakes but I would of if I didn't do it on the computer. The title is good and tells you what the storys about.

Deeper features: Exceptional. I have one idea in each paragraph, it makes sence and lots of sectences.

Title and intro: Great. My hook is good and makes the audience want to read on and the intro tells you what the storys about.

Organization of writing: Great. The hook captures the audiences attention so the reader reads on. The argument is strog
could be better.

Strengths of argument: Great. I go off the topic a bit but it is all true.

Publication: Exceptional. The title stands out and It has paragraphs so it separates all of the ideas. It is easy to keep track of.

1 comment:

Danni said...

Nice 1 Anna,Ur so different this year at Cobham(Cobham school buddy) Ur confident and ready 2 take on the world,uve just about completed ur goal just go for it and take any good opportunitie that comes to u, u go girlfriend!!! Rock on,ur a quiet girl but r full of life and r very good @ triathalons and sport we'll hav fun @ Cobham 2gether>Girlz rock 4 life luv u long time Danni/danni long legs,rock on Anna Danni!!!!!!!!!!
My Cobham school buddyxoxo