Saturday, October 13, 2007

Term 4 goals

My term 4 goals are...

School goals

. My goal is to: do more spelling and get new words for the next week.
I will achive this by: the end of this term.
How: By making a spelling list and looking for new words when I'm doing my non negotables and then do the other non negotables after.
Why: Because I need to do more spelling to get better and I don't get much time in the week to do spelling.

2. My goal is to: Read more in class and at home.
I will achive this by: the end of the term.
How: by making a time table and reading every night I can cause I take a while to read books and I want to move on to the next book.
Why: I like to read and need to read more.

3. My goal is to: Slope more in my writing and try to link and write neater.
I will achive this by: the end of tnhis term.
How:Putting a note on my books so it reminds me.
Why: Because I write quite messy and I need to slpoe, link and write neater.

Personal goal. Give things a go and try new things.
I will achive this by: the start of the comp season.
How: By beliving in my self and trusting the coach.
Why: Because I'm in level six now and I need to learn more skills and harder and more scary moves.
1. My goal is to: Get more mo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Anna can you please separate this post so that each goal is one post?

These goals are well-chosen in my view. How will you know you've met each one?

(This is how you measure your success!).