Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Speech Evaluation

I think my speech went very well and I wasn't as nervous as I have been before when I've shared my speech so I thought that was great.
I think I varyed my voice well and put alot of expresion into it.
It was around 2.40-2.50 So thar wasn't so bad but I still think I could of gone abit little slower, because when I practiced it at home it was 2.57 so I did go a little to fast.
Anyway I thought it was a good speech and I wrote it all by my self. ( Well baseclly.) She only helped me with the infomation I put it all in to the words and made it all make sence and put it on cue cards.
I didn't want to go into the speech finals so that toke some preser off me.
At school I nearly lost my speech so that was pretty scarry and I also hand wrote it so that didn't help at all, It made me more sad and annouyed.
So I thinks my very good and you can listen to it if you want just ask me.
Anna Cotterrell, Anna Banana

No comments: