Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Term 3 goals evaluation.

These were my goals. Personal and School.

Personal goal.
My goal is to not have tears at gym and try new things.
I will no when I have achieved this goal because I could get to nationals and will of got a whole lot more moves.
I also need to get over my fear of doing new things and just give them a go.

Evaluation: I think I half achived this goal because I had tears at the start of this term but I have stoped now and I have had no tears for about a month and I'm very proud of it.
I also got to nationals and I got some new moves and now I don't need a spot for flicks and fly aways.
I am just giving things a go to.
So really I did achive this goal but not fully nearly.

Second goal.
My goal is to get more non negotiables done and not just stick to one non negotiable the hole time.
How will I achieve this goal: I will do about half an hour on each non negotiable and start straight away. I will try not to waste time fluffing around.
I will no when I have achieved this goal because I would of got all of my non negotiables done.

Evaluation:I thinks I have achived this goal because I useally get most of my non negotables done and I'm not fluffing around so much.
I also don't just stick to one non negotable I move one after about half an hour.

No comments: